We are excited to invite you to our Key Client Event - ‘Towards Sustainable Supply Chains’
at Radisson Red in Rosebank, Johannesburg, on Thursday 19 May 2022, starting at 12:30pm with registration and a light lunch.
Throughout the afternoon event, we will explore the impact of technology on the development of sustainable supply chains.
We will hear from specialists from diverse horizons about the growing importance of the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria in decision-making processes, and beside the financial gains achieved through increased efficiency and productivity, how technology and innovation can make a real difference about ESG.
The event will provide you with a platform to learn more about:
- The operational and reputational risks of ignoring ESG criteria in the supply chain
- The five steps to perfect traceability
- Maximising your technology investment, using one device for many processes
- How failed deliveries are not a sustainable option
- Customer case studies across industries
In the Partner showcase, there will be the opportunity to discover and have a feel for some of the latest products and innovative technologies from Zebra, Honeywell and Datalogic such as wearable terminals, fixed industrial scanners, machine vision, RFID, IOT/BLE sensors and barcode printers.
4 Parks Boulevard Oxford Parks,
Cnr of Oxford and, Parks Blvd,
Dunkeld, Johannesburg, 2196,