What is in the report?
Zetes recently conducted a study that reveals the current gap between manufacturing organisations’ operational objectives and what they actually achieve. The study presents the views of senior manufacturing professionals across Europe and South Africa.
- 67% are struggling to share key information between departments
- 62% are not capable of mitigating incomplete or late shipments
- 59% do not have real-time visibility of stock levels within the organisation
- 68% do not have a real-time view of manufacturing volumes across plants within the organisation
- 68% cannot provide decision makers with access to the information required to make informed business decisions