With the deadline for the second phase of the Tobacco Products Directive (TPD) around the corner, now is the time to build a comprehensive and agile serialisation and aggregation infrastructure. This can seem challenging for smaller operations that don’t benefit from a specialised project team and resources.
In this quick and easy guide, learn about the top considerations for tobacco manufacturers and importers including:
- What are the major operational impacts?
- How to start preparing for compliance?
- What are the important steps to take towards compliance?
- How to future-proof your serialisation and aggregation implementation?
- What to look for in a specialised partner to guide through implementation?
Download your free copy of the Zetes’ Tobacco Serialisation Guide now and get the answers to these questions and more.