Zetes has a position for a true team leader who can lead and represent his/her team with a high degree of autonomy and self-confidence.
You and your team of specialists create and manage a mission critical SaaS environment for digital trust services. You ensure that our customers receive the service level they are entitled to. You interface with and coordinate with internal stakeholders to achieve this. Operations are critical success factor in our business. You also have a say in strategic matters and you are part of the Policy Management Authority board.
We are looking for a person with a can-do attitude. We have a flat organisational structure and believe in team leaders who are in invested in their team's daily work. You are able and willing to participate in the day to day operational activities. We don't expect you to be a technical expert but want someone who likes to stay in touch with the state of technology, e.g. by participating in the technical trainings that you organize for your team.
Your role in the organization:
- You lead a diverse team of application experts and devops
- You organize the monthly, quarterly and annual calendar for the operations team.
- You supervise the day-to-day operations
- You work with the development team to streamline CI/CD and deploy new services
- You work with the compliance team to ensure compliance with operational and legal standards such as GDPR, ISO 27001 and eIDAS
- You work with the CISO team to uphold the Security Policy.
- You are effectively the owner of the business applications. You handle all operational aspects from the application level up. You rely on the ICT team for all things related to the generic ICT infrastructure. You formulate the requirements (not specifications) to the ICT team with regards to performance, capacity, architecture and security.
- You participate in the divisional Policy Management Authority
- Your operational tasks are:
- to plan all operational tasks
- to define the operational strategy for a horizon of 1/2/5 years
- to manage internal projects
- to coordinate operations with service delivery
- to create internal policies, procedures, operational aspects, etc. based on ITIL practices.
- to provide information for OPEX and CAPEX management
- to prepare for internal audits and external audits (a.o. ISO 27001, etc.)
- You define SL objectives and you evaluate the changes needed to achieve the SL objectives (operational, infra, capacity, architecture).
- You organize service level reporting, incident management and problem management.
- You are familiar with Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements and you co-author SLA and OLA documents
- You select the systems for service level reporting in cooperation with the operational team
- For Incident & Problem Management you coordinate with all the internal stakeholders to resolve ad prevent problems.
- bachelor or master's degree preferably in ICT, engineering or sciences
- understanding of the specific nature of software as a service and/or trust as a service
- SaaS delivery
- people management
- leading an operational IT team
- a broad general understanding of IT
- customer oriented
- able to listen, convince, negotiate and explain
- experience with ITIL is a plus
- cooperative and solution oriented
- broad scope of interest
- Our internal working language is English
- Dutch and/or French are an advantage for contacts with colleagues and customers
- Other European languages are a bonus
- a lot of variation
- interaction with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- the possibility for a personalized development program (management, leadership, interpersonal skills, technical skills, …)
- an opportunity to specialize in a field that is quite exceptional in Belgium
- an attractive renumeration package
- a great team
The team is based in two locations in the periphery of Brussels (Evere and Ruisbroek), both located close to the ringway and to a train stations (resp. a 2 minutes and 12 minutes' walk to the office).
Learning and personal growth opportunities:
- ITIL training
- PKI training
- ISO 2700x security standards
- EU ETSI standards for Qualified Trust Services
- exposure to a diverse ICT environment
- finetune your team leading skills and people management skills
- technology and product training to keep in touch with the state of technology
- … and your own suggestions
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Rue de Strasbourg, 3
+32 (0)2 728 37 11
How to get to Zetes