• The products developed by Zetes are designed to provide customers with a full supply chain solution, with the UK team concentrating on the Retail sector.
• Zetes being a pan-European company, means that the Zetes UK team form a larger team of global developers that are working on delivering the new core solutions.
• Zetes UK is a small development team and would suit someone with at least 3 years development experience looking for a role involving all aspects of the software development process.
• The role would suit a dynamic developer who can work within a small team environment using the current technologies but also has the ability to evaluate and recommend new approaches and tools within the team.
As an Analyst / Developer you will need to be able to:
- Work in a small team to develop and implement company products and customer implementation projects.
- Be self-motivated and prepared to take on new challenges.
- Develop new core products for the company using
- Visual Studio 2015 - C# / MVC 4.5 - C# (essential), MVC (essential)
- ServiceStack/Web API - (beneficial or other Restful Web Services)
- Telerik RAD Controls - (beneficial)
- nHibernate - (essential or other ORM framework exposure)
- SQL Server T-SQL or Oracle PL-SQL (beneficial)
- Other skills
- Azure platform (beneficial)
- Windows CE/.Net Compact Framework 3.5
- Support existing C# Applications, although these are not being actively developed there is always the requirement to accommodate customer changes.
- Have excellent communication skills both internally and customer facing.
In your return for your commitment, we offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
- Private medical insurance
- Group personal pension plan
- Group life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Free parking
- Season ticket loans
- Free lunchtime transport into nearby towns
- Free on-site gymnasium
- On-site café
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Horizon, Honey Lane, Hurley
SL6 6RJ Maidenhead