As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and driving solution opportunities to successful closure in close collaboration with the sales, pre-sales and delivery teams. With a background and good understanding of Supply Chain across multiple sectors, i.e. Warehousing, logitistics execution and transportation you will position Zetes to targeted prospects and on net new opportunities.
You must be capable of developing relationships with the key decision makers and driving sales through opportunity planning, executive involvement and value selling.
You will collaborate closely with the local Zetes BSG team on large and complex accounts in order to establish requirements, educate prospective customers, design and develop business and functional requirements.
You will play a key role in positioning Zetes in new verticals and specifically focused on the first to last mile Supply Chain (Goods in-to-Delivery). You will position our turnkey logistics and final mile execution solutions offering, namely software and task execution solutions (ZetesMedea & ZetesChronos), and related, unique and cutting edge enabling technologies for order fulfilment (Picking), Loading verification, Inventory management and electronic proof of delivery.
You will be responsible to “import” the knowledge, expertise and credentials of the Zetes European teams to the South African team by engaging with the global business consultants, business development managers, the Zetes software factory and solution advisors and providing guidance as well as training to your colleagues in pre-sales and sales (KAM).
- Responsible for full spectrum of Identification technologies and solutions sales that address business pains across the supply chain.
- Interaction with customers and prospects to sell solutions and pursue net new business – this includes lead generation and networking methods.
- Manage complex sales cycles while working with teams across Zetes including pre-sales, development, lead generation, partners and support.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues across all functional areas and Zetes international offices to maximize the opportunity to drive business growth within our account base.
- Meet with clients and perform an initial assessment of a situation, collect information about the client’s business.
- Be the “trusted advisor” in the sales cycles.
- Communicate product features and corresponding benefits as well as application of the product to a specific market and / or account.
- Write the scope of work for demos and field trials together with the pre-sales team (IC, BC, BSG).
- Prepare, coordinate and conduct successful presentations and demos.
- Achieved (and exceed) sales quota (based on sales operations plan) – maintain forecast, pipeline and status updates in Salesforce.com.
- Help the business meet and exceed its sales targets.
- Support the Account Managers for business requirements definition, solution proposal drafting and presentations.
- Provide the commercial sections in RFI/RFP/RFQs responses.
- Review and provide content and polish to RFI/RFP/RFQ responses.
- Collect and build competitive analysis and product comparison feedback.
- Provide feedback on market trends, customer requirements and market intelligence to the sales managers and management.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in IT, Systems Engineering or related field or 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a software solution or technology company, in a client facing, commercial role (technical sales, pre/post sales, consultancy or business development).
- Experience with ERP, WMS, TMS and/or OMS Systems.
- Experience in Client facing activities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to coordinate complex projects, multidisciplinary team and to multi-task.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Responsibility and autonomy from day one in a challenging work environment
- A lot of variation! Our solutions cover the entire supply chain from automation in production to omnichannel, in-store process execution and are integrated with cutting-edge technologies
- Interaction with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- An attractive remuneration package, additional compensation, and fringe benefits
Our success as leaders in the mobile data capture market in EMEA is founded on the people that we employ.
We are always looking for talented individuals who are innovative, motivated and passionate about delivering great products and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
At Zetes you will have the opportunity to work with like-minded people in a stimulating and fast-moving environment where challenge and reward go hand-in-hand.
Being part of an international organisation with over 1,300 employees throughout Europe, the possibilities are endless.
In return for your commitment, we offer an extensive benefits package as well as excellent training and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your detailed resume and cover letter to HR@za.zetes.com
South Africa ( Johannesburg)
2nd Floor, Block E - Stoneridge Office Park, 8 Greenstone Place Greenstone Hill