Zetes is a technology company specialising in supply chain optimisation and citizen identification solutions. Our Supply Chain Solutions help companies achieve agility, visibility and traceability across their connected supply chain. Our People Identification division provides public authorities and supranational institutions with solutions to enable authentication of citizens in view of the issuing of secure ID and travel documents and the creation of national registers or voters’ lists.
Zetes is headquartered in Brussels and has more than 1,300 employees in 22 countries across EMEA with a revenue of €270.2 million in 2019. Since 2017, Zetes is a subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation. For more information visit www.zetes.com or subscribe to our newsletter. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Key Account Manager to join our Mobility Solutions Sales team.
This role would suit anyone who wishes to build a great career in Solutions selling and ICT.
You will be based in Cape Town, and due to the nature of the role you will be expected to travel to various customers across South Africa.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and driving opportunities to successful closes.
With a background and good understanding in the Supply Chain technology and solution (mainly for warehousing & transport execution), you will position Zetes to targeted customers and net new opportunities.
You must be capable of developing relationships with the key influencers and decision makers and driving sales through opportunity planning, executive involvement and value selling.
- Responsible for the sales of the full spectrum of Zetes offering (Hardware, Software, Services and Solutions) to address business pains and strategies within your industry segment (key accounts & new prospects) and across the supply chain.
- Interaction with customers and prospects to sell solutions and pursue net new business – this includes telemarketing and other lead generation and networking methods.
- Exceed sales quota – maintain forecast, pipeline and status updates in CRM (salesforce.com).
- Manage complex accounts as a commercial contact points and drive multiple sales cycles while working with internal sales teams including pre-sales engineers, business consultant and marketing.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues across all functional areas and Zetes international offices to maximise the business growth within our account base.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALITIES:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of successful enterprise sales (software or technology)
- Demonstrated history of selling complex solutions.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of customers including C-level executives.
- Extremely proficient at uncovering opportunities within an established account base as well as bringing in new business.
- Ability to develop meaningful business relationships at senior level.
- Creative ability to run own campaigns (lead generation) in coordination with marketing and call efforts.
- Possess strong communication skills, both in presentation and written format.
What we offer
Our success as leaders in the Supply Chain Technology in EMEA is founded on the people that we employ.
We are always looking for talented individuals who are innovative, motivated and passionate about delivering great solutions and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
At Zetes you will have the opportunity to work with like-minded people in a stimulating and fast-moving environment where challenge and reward go hand-in-hand.
Being part of an international organisation with over 1,300 employees throughout Europe, the possibilities are endless.
In return for your commitment, we offer an extensive benefits package as well as excellent training and development opportunities.
How to Apply
Preference for AA/EE candidates.
Send your detailed resume to HR@za.zetes.com
South Gate Office Park
Carl Cronje Drive
Bellville, Cape Town