- The Printing Solutions Account Manager is expected to retain existing business, while pursuing profitable growth opportunities in assigned customer accounts.
- The Printing Solutions Account Manager is responsible for selling and supporting the firm’s complete product and service offering to an assigned set of named accounts. Focusing on customers with high-value, strategic growth opportunity, the Account Manager’s most important customer interactions are face-to-face meetings.
- The Printing Solutions Account Manager is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profitability goal.
- Where the assigned accounts are insufficient to meet goals, the Account Manager must canvass for new clients to achieve goals and targets, within the Printing Solutions scope.
- Retains and profitably grows firm volume, sales, and profitability through proactive management of assigned and / or canvassed large-customer relationships.
- Penetrates assigned accounts by:
1. Selling new or additional products or services to current buyers; and/or
2. Finding additional buyers within the existing customer location; and/or
3. Selling additional customer locations.
- Sells the firm’s complete offering of products and services.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
- Develops customer account plans for all assigned customers by leading a joint company/customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
- Proactively manages customers’ satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction.
- Manages assigned customers’ transition from the Business Development group during customer implementation.
- Previous work experience as a Commercial Account Manager.
- Previous experience selling consumables such as labels and ribbons for thermal transfer printers
- Minimum of 3 years post matric qualification in Business or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ recent experience in a similar role.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics.
- Must be able to communicate well internally and with customers
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Driver’s license and own transport.
- A market related salary package.
- To join a great team in a fast-paced work environment.