Join a respected, well-established market player to contribute to the continued growth and success of its business portfolio through the development and execution of an effective marketing plan which is tightly aligned with the group marketing strategy and local business objectives.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Act as the marketing conduit between the global and local marketing plan, translating global and country goals into targeted local marketing plans, encompassing digital/offline channels
- Measurably contribute to new business pipeline growth, maximising the return on marketing investment
- Increase business and market awareness through the alignment of the marketing and communication/PR strategies
- Evaluate and report on local marketing programmes to ensure continuous improvement of campaign results
- Co-ordinate and support the execution of in-country and global events
- Closely manage the local marketing budget
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior stakeholders in region
- Marketing, Business degree or diploma
- 3+ years B2B marketing experience ideally in either a software or logistics sector
- Proven demand generation experience.
- Data, insight driven mindset
- Working knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce, and marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo
- Excellent stakeholder relationship skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment (across teams and regions)
- A passion for digital marketing trends
- A full-time job with main office near to Tel Aviv
- Responsibility and autonomy from day one in a challenging work environment as part of an operational team
- Work within a dynamic global team where collaboration is valued and encouraged
- Attractive remuneration package in line with experience and performance
If this challenging opportunity seems to be yours, we would like you to convince us by sending your English curriculum as well as your application and motivation letter to our HR coordinator at email@example.com.