Founded in 1984, Zetes is an international group highly specialized in identification and mobility solutions. Our head office is located in Brussels and our team is made up of more than 1,300 experts spread across 20 countries in the EMEA region.
For more than 30 years, we have been offering innovative automatic identification and mobility solutions. The target markets are Manufacturing, Warehousing, Transportation and Retail with a focus on offering them turn-key Goods ID solutions like ZetesAtlas, ZetesMedea, ZetesChronos, ZetesAres, ZetesAthena, ZetesOlympus and ZetesZeus.
Our success as leaders in the Supply Chain Technology in EMEA is founded on the people that we employ. We are always looking for talented individuals who are innovative, motivated and passionate about delivering great solutions and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
We are now looking for a solution-focused Business Development Manager.
To support its future development, Zetes Belgium (Brussels-Haren) is looking for a:
Solution-Focused Business Development Manager
- Responsible for solution sales
- Responsible for full spectrum of business solutions to address business pains and strategies of specific industry segments across the supply chain and relevant technologies.
- Interaction with customers and prospects to sell solutions and pursue net new business – this includes marketing campaigns and lead generation.
- Maintain forecast, pipeline and opportunities status updates in CRM
- Manage complex sales cycles while working with teams across Zetes including pre-sales, development, lead generation, partners and support.
- Preparing, coordinating and conducting successful presentations and demos;
- Reviewing and providing content and polish to RFx proposal responses.
- Collecting and building competitive analysis and product comparison feedback.
- Providing feedback on market trends, customer requirements and market intelligence to the product managers and management.
- Travel to meet customers mainly in your country but also potential major opportunities outside of your country to present and explain solution capabilities.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
The Business Development Manager must have the following experience:
- At least five years of working experience on successful enterprise or similar software sales;
- Experience in solution sales role with preference in the Supply Chain sector;
- Familiar with ICT solutions and willing to invest in understanding of new integration technologies;
- Ability to write well-structured and articulated proposals;
- Able to understand various company cultures and adapt to them;
- Flexible and willing to travel for short periods at short notice;
It’s quite important that the Business Development Manager has excellent communication and writing skills on the local language but also in English.
Strong points required
The major strong points required to the Business Development Manager role are:
- Demonstrated history of selling complex solutions.
- Hunter-mentality, able to win net new business.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Strong client orientation, able to provide appropriate solutions and services.
- Confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of customers including C-level executives.
- Extremely proficient at bringing in new business as well as delivering into an established customer base.
- Creative ability to run own campaigns in coordination with call efforts.
- Comfortable being part of a team and working with several stakeholders to achieve common goals.
- Proven cross-cultural communication, able to work effectively in an international and multicultural environment.
- Help the business meet and exceed its sales targets.
- Strong relationship and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and like standing in front of a customer.
- Able to develop strategies, map out and manage opportunities.
- Dynamic individual making things happen.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Roumelis, 10 Argiroupoli
164 51 Athens