As a Software Architect, you are part of the Business Solutions Application Group. This team has a very solid expertise in developing software products and turn-key projects for innovative supply chain, identification and mobility solutions and services.
Your key responsibilities as a Technical Lead Developer will include:
- Taking the lead in the analysis, design and implementation of new software features in midsized to large projects
- Participating in the functional analysis, conceptual design and making the foundations of solutions (standard and custom implementations)
- Making the right technical choices (e.g. interfacing, data protocol implementations with 3rd party applications, server side BI development, etc.)
- Acting as a technical mentor and coach for software engineers and other team members.
- Providing input for continuous improvement and technology innovation
- Taking initiatives on further implementing best practices, tools and concepts.
For this position of Technical Lead Developer, we are looking for candidates with an engineering or master's degree in IT/Technology, or equivalent through experience.
- Senior professional experience in software design and development
- Excellent knowledge and experience in C# (.NET). (.NET compact framework is a plus)
- Development tools environments: Visual Studio, Eclipse
(Experience in Java, Spring framework, Hibernate, C or C++ is a plus)
- Good experience in databases (MS SQL)
- Knowledge of SQL Language, (PL/SQL is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, pro-active, assertive (Czech & English)
- Motivated to work in an Agile environment,
- Able to coach on best practices, tools and software development methodologies
- You are fluent (good enough spoken and written) in Czech & English to closely cooperate with colleagues in other countries
- You are able to take correct decisions and make continuous progress to meet the deliverables
ZETES INDUSTRIES (A Panasonic Company) is leading partner for Identification and Mobility solutions which is operating in over 20 countries. At Zetes you will have the opportunity to work with like-minded people in a stimulating and fast-moving environment where challenge and reward go hand-in-hand. Being part of an international organisation with over 1200 employees throughout Europe, the possibilities are endless.
- Dynamic and fast paced company
- Fun environment with young and professional workforce
- Well established and highly regarded, more than 30 years in business
- Office in Prague 6, Vokovice, Shiran Tower Business Center
- Blue chip client portfolio
- Excellent quality standards
What do we offer
- A full time job in Prague although some travel may be required
- Offices in Prague 6
- Work within an enthusiastic team
- Continuous learning in the market of Automatic Identification/Mobility/Tracking & Tracing
- Attractive remuneration package in line with your competences and experience
- Additionally an extensive compensation and benefit plan
Ready for an exciting challenge in an international and highly innovative environment? If you are the talented individual we are looking for, send your CV and motivation letter to our HR department to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org.
16000 Prague 6