Zetes is a leading pan-European company specialized in the development of software products and solutions for automatic identification of goods and people (Goods ID and People ID).
By making use of technology, Zetes' solutions are based on both mature and innovative technologies such as barcoding, voice, RFID, imaging, print & apply, smart cards and biometrics.
Established in 1984 with headquarters in Belgium, the company has grown both organically and through acquisitions, and today has subsidiaries in more than 20 countries. Zetes currently employs around 1400 employees. Zetes is a successful and financially stable organization and part of Panasonic since 2017.
For our Cyber Security Team we are currently looking for a
- On hands role for optimising the security architecture of Zetes information systems and solutions.
- Researching security architecture principles and best practices.
- Remaining up to date with the latest security systems, standards, authentication protocols, and security solutions and products.
- Contributing to (internal as well as external) project requirements and specifications ensuring that they comply with security-by-design and privacy-by-design principles and best practices.
- Help maintain, develop and expand in-house security solutions.
- Analyzing technical problems: identifying the appropriate risk mitigation options and discussing them with key stakeholders.
- Cultivating a sense of security awareness by cooperating and assisting with a continuous education of yourself and colleagues in relation to cyber-security.
- Support and provide technical assistance to Zetes IT teams (ISM Compliance, security audit, etc.)
- Determine corrective measures in regards to compliance deviations.
- Contribute to the maintenance of our documentation.
- Maintaining and expanding installation requirements (“hardening guidelines”) for all Zetes’ assets.
- Establishing technical procedures for the operation, use and security of IT equipment
- Help promote a Secure Software Development Life-Cycle for internal developers and follow-up on SSDLC at third party suppliers.
- Establish and Support the “Architect Board” which consists of a network of technical peers with similar functions across all Zetes subsidiaries to establish a forum of knowledge exchange.
- Help your peers with creating, fine-tuning, managing and optimizing Detection and Protection controls for the network as well as host layers of the organization’s networks, this includes but is not limited to SIEM, WAF, IDPS and GPO policies.
- No educational requirements. Hands on experience is preferred.
- Good knowledge of low level Network Protocols.
- Comfortable talking about the inner workings of Windows and Linux OS’s.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of the most common vulnerabilities (cfr. Owasp top-10 series) and threat vectors (cfr. MITRE ATT&CK Framework).
- Good Project Management Skills with proven track record.
- Certifications in the field of Security Architecture or a significant amount of hands-on field experience.
- Good understanding of application architecture and best practices related to application security.
- Experienced in technical internal audits (Firewall Reviews, Compliance checks, etc.).
- Experienced in supporting Risk Assessment and Threat Model exercises.
- Good knowledge of general Programming & Development principles and current best practices.
- Experienced Python (3) coder and a good understanding of at least one of the following languages: C#.NET or Java
Your Soft Skills:
- Good networker, social skills++
- Excellent English reading and writing skills
- Good (passive) understanding of Dutch and/or French.
- Stress resilient, able to handle high stress environments
- Strong motivation to continuously grow, learn and sharpen your skills.
What we offer:
- A full-time job in Belgium
- Offices in 1130 Brussels - near Bordet train station
- Work within a small enthusiastic team
- Continuous learning
- Competitive remuneration package
Please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org