Zetes is a leading pan-European company specialized in the development of software products and solutions for automatic identification of goods and people (Goods ID and People ID).
By making use of technology, Zetes' solutions are based on both mature and innovative technologies such as barcoding, voice, RFID, imaging, print & apply, smart cards and biometrics.
Established in 1984 with headquarters in Belgium, the company has grown both organically and through acquisitions, and today has subsidiaries in 20 countries. Zetes currently employs around 1200 employees. Zetes is a successful and financially stable organization and part of Panasonic since 2017.
For our GoodsID activities we are actually looking for a
Project Implementation Manager
As a Project Implementation Manager you will join a team of skilled professionals dedicated to helping our clients achieve their goals concerning the tracking & tracing of the goods.
You will have the opportunity to work on and lead stimulating projects in leading companies of the retail, transport & logistics and industry.
You will report to the Application & Implementation Manager.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Execute and monitor projects from initiation to delivery
• Ensure projects are completed within a certain set of constraints (quality, time, budget, people and materials)
• Build and get validation of timeline, project plan against requirements and constraints
• Closely follow the project timing, budget and scope throughout the project life cycle
• Have ability to structure and write meeting minutes
• Resolve issues and solve problems throughout the project life cycle
• Develop and do the follow-up of the documentation relating to the project
• Assess project related risk issues
• Act as a mediator between the customer and the company
• Ensure efficient and pro-active resource allocation
• Coordinate and ensure efficient communication between departments
• Ensure effective post-go live transition
Requirements & Knowledge
Achieving this goal is highly rewarding and presents a great intellectual challenge that requires:
• A University degree or equivalent IT oriented
• At least 3 years of working experience in Project Management
• Good business knowledge in supply chain
• Strong interest in supply chain
In order to provide to customer high quality services, the essentials skills are:
• Effective problem solving skills
• Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, excellent business sense
• Strong interest in IT solutions designed for the supply chain
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Well-developed oral and written communication skills
• Well-developed people skills and relationship management, including negotiation capability, conflict resolution and consensus building
• High degree of autonomy
• Strong presentation skills
• Fluent in French and English; Dutch
• Customer focused and commercial mindset
• Ability to interact with customers at all levels of the organization
• Ability to facilitate meetings with customers
• Ability to work with technical and business departments
• Pre-sales skills
Zetes can offer you a very challenging position in a high-tech setting. You work in an implementation and software team that brings together various state-of-the art technologies in soft- and hardware. Because of the international growth in demand for solid solutions, related to the domain of GoodsID and AIDC, Zetes is developing new software applications for its customers active in retail, transport and logistics, supply chain and manufacturing.
Today, you have the opportunity to manage these projects.
A flexible working environment and excellent fringe benefits, such as a company car, insurance package, etc. are on top of a competitive salary package.
Please send your application letter and CV to Zetes HR department: email@example.com