Zetes is an international corporation specialising in the provision of identification and mobility solutions. By using the latest technologies, Zetes enables its customers improve the speed and quality of their process execution and increase data accuracy, which in turn helps them to remain at the forefront of their industries. That's what makes Zetes both a pioneer and a market leader at the same time. The Zetes Group is based in Brussels and has more than 1100 employees in 19 countries across EMEA.
Zetes transforms the way modern supply chains collaborate. Its process optimisation solutions for packaging, storage, proof of delivery, sales force automation, direct store services and store management, all linked by the ZetesOlympus repository, allow large companies to implement end-to-end tracking and tracing of goods, from production to the end user. Zetes plays an important part in helping companies deal with the challenges of global tracking, such as serialisation, parallel markets, security, legal obligations, and counterfeiting. Zetes integrates next-generation cloud platforms with cutting-edge technologies such as imaging, voice recognition, RFID, codification and mobile terminals. Zetes is a trusted partner that can guarantee perfect life cycle management of all its solutions, with its Zetes TotalCare and Zetes TotalFinance services.
To support its future development, Zetes Belgium (Brussels-Haren) is looking for a:
Business Analyst Supply Chain (m/f)
As a functional analyst, you will act as a representative of the customer to bring their needs identified.
- You are able to identify the needs of the customers.
- You are critical, can things conceptually design and features a heavy dose of analysis - and synthesis skills.
- You work accurately.
- You are stress resistant, assertive and take initiative.
- You are fluent in oral and written communication, both to customers and to the team of developers.
- You are a true team player.
- You have a high sense of responsibility and are able to independently tackle assignments.
- You are results driven with an eye for risk and quality.
- You are inquisitive and highly interested in IT.
- As a functional analyst you are the representative of the customer in the project team.
- You work in a team with the client to bring the functional requirements identified.
- You are the development team’s contact for functional questions.
- You will follow the development and testing of the functionalities described in the user stories as part of the development team.
Good knowledge of Dutch/French/English
You are willing to travel occasionally
- A high level of autonomy
- A full-time job in the ZETES office in 1130 Brussels
- Continuous learning in the market of GoodsID (AIDC_ Identifying, Tracking &Tracing of Goods)
- Attending relevant seminars and specific training courses
- Work within a dynamic international team experienced with large-scale projects
- An attractive remuneration package in-line with your experience, Fringe Benefits & Company Car
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please send your application letter and cv to the HR director : firstname.lastname@example.org