Zetes is an international corporation specializing in the provision of identification and mobility solutions. By using the latest technologies, Zetes enables its customers improve the speed and quality of their process execution and increase data accuracy, which in turn helps them to remain at the forefront of their industries. That's what makes Zetes both a pioneer and a market leader at the same time. The Zetes Group is based in Brussels and has more than 1200 employees in 20 countries across EMEA.
Zetes transforms the way modern supply chains collaborate. Its process optimization solutions for packaging, storage, proof of delivery, sales force automation, direct store services and store management, all linked by the ZetesOlympus repository, allow large companies to implement end-to-end tracking and tracing of goods, from production to the end user. Zetes plays an important part in helping companies deal with the challenges of global tracking, such as serialization, parallel markets, security, legal obligations, and counterfeiting. Zetes integrates next-generation cloud platforms with cutting-edge technologies such as imaging, voice recognition, RFID, codification and mobile terminals. Zetes is a trusted partner that can guarantee perfect life cycle management of all its solutions, with its Zetes TotalCare and Zetes TotalFinance services.
We are looking now for a new colleague as :
Teamleader Mobile Device Management
As a Teamleader within the Customer Service Department (Maintenance & Repair Services) and under the supervision of the manager you execute the follow-up of the Mobile Device Management Team. These tasks will be carried out in our Zetes Brussels office (1130 Brussels). The job will be executed in accordance with the current work instructions, applicable procedures and the Quality Policy of the company.
Main tasks and responsabilities:
- Implement and follow-up of Mobile Device Management projects together with other Zetes Teams, on time implementation based on the customer needs is key.
- Supervise all installations to ensure they are completed to a very high standard of quality and assure the installations are done first time right.
- Provide Technical Assistance and gather comments and complaints, implement a solution to help the customer.
- Make sure the installation documents are on the Zetes network, create staging and repair documents to facilitate terminal roll-out for customers and the repair center.
- Remain informed on the technical information provided by the suppliers
- Search for new solutions to be added to the Zetes portfolio (IoT, WLAN Management, Printer Management, new MDM vendors,…)
- You are very much customer oriented
- You work in a structured and analytical way (high level of autonomy)
- You are a problem solver
- Ability to work at high levels of technical accuracy
- You have very good organisational skills
- You are punctual and highly demanding on yourself
- You preferably speak and write Dutch/ French/English.
- You have experience with a Mobile Device Management software (SOTI, Airwatch, InTune, 42 gears,…)
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure (switch, routers, servers) and databases.
- You are communicative, proactive, service-minded and stress-resistant.
- Minimum A1 IT level or similar by experience
- Affinity (knowledge, experience) within an industrial production environment is an asset
- Responsibility and autonomy from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team
- A full-time job and perm contract
- Working near to Brussels (1130 Brussels)
- Work within an enthusiastic team
- Continuous learning in the market of Automatic Identification/Goods-ID
- Attractive remuneration package in line with your experience and an additional compensation and fringe benefit plan
- Company Car
How to contact your future employer ? :
- If this challenging opportunity seems to be yours, you might convince us by sending your curriculum as well as your application and motivation letter to the After Sales Manager: Roel.Langers@be.zetes.com
- More information on Zetes.