Zetes is an innovative supply chain technology company. We work in close collaboration with our customers to unlock greater potential through agility, visibility and traceability in their connected supply chain. For more than 30 years we have been a trusted adviser to leading supply chain companies across EMEA. In 2017 we joined the Panasonic Corporation, operating as a wholly owned independent subsidiary.
Our supply chain solutions help you achieve agility, visibility and traceability across your connected supply chain. From the packaging line and the warehouse through to the store, we enable faster and more accurate process execution with real-time insight and control at your fingertips. 1200 supply chain solutions specialists are at your service from more than 30 offices in over 20 countries in EMEA. Our geographical presence allows us to offer a local service and support.
We are actually looking for a
Software Support Engineer
Role and job description:
As an support engineer you are responsible for an adequate and coordinated follow-up on software and IT issues at our customers. You have a high interest in various technologies and a wide range of application, and eager to develop yourself as an expert in this matter. As support engineer, you will:
- Be in close contact with our customers and maintain a good communication on the issues reported.
- Incident registration, classification, handling and solving
- Follow-up support tickets.
- Investigate the issues, collect all data needed to solve the issue.
- Solve issues or escalate to the developers for support.
- Maintain a good relationship with the Service Desk in Brussel and the Software Factory in Spain.
- Ensure SLA’s towards our customers are respected.
- Send out the notifications to the users in case of Downtime during business hours
- Provide Stand by support when required.
Technical & General Qualifications
- A higher degree in IT or an equivalent area
- A problem solver resistant to stress and customer pressure.
- Ideally experience with supply chain and logistics related software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Eager to understand and learn.
- Understanding of database structures
- Write (complex) DML queries in T-SQL.
- Knowledge on MSSQL and/or Oracle database administration (backup/restore, tracing, profiling...).
- Understand REST API communication flows, testing (Postman,...),and data structures (JSON/XML)
- Network basic concepts: TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, HTTPS, Wireless protocols (4/5G, WiFi, GPS, ...), network topologies and schemes.
- Network tracing software: Wireshark, Fiddler
- Windows OS 2012/2016/2019 general knowledge (services, access rights, windows firewall config, command line tool / Powershell, ... ).
- Knowledge about Microsoft IIS configuration, setup and debugging.
- Microsoft Azure: understand the basic concepts, Application Insights
- Android: OS configuration (WiFi, Bluetooth and other settings). Knowledge of adb would be a plus.
- Source control knowledge: SVN + DevOps
- Willing to learn about exotic technologies such as MCL
- ITIL knowledge (incident management,...)?
- Knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of web technologies (ASP, ASP DotNet, …)
- Languages: Dutch, French and English
- A positive can-do attitude and a good sense of humor.
- Responsibility and autonomy from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team
- A full-time job and perm contract
- Offices at 1130 Brussels and working near to Bordet train station
- Work within an enthusiastic team
- Continuous learning in the market of Automatic Identification/Goods-ID
- Attractive remuneration package in line with your experience and an additional compensation and fringe benefit plan
More information about Zetes on www.zetes.com/en
If you are fascinated by this challenging opportunity, please send your application letter and cv to the HR director : email@example.com