Zetes is a technology company specialising in supply chain optimisation and citizen identification solutions. Our Supply Chain Solutions help companies achieve agility, visibility and traceability across their connected supply chain. Our People Identification division provides public authorities and supranational institutions with solutions to enable authentication of citizens in view of the issuing of secure ID and travel documents and the creation of national registers or voters’ lists.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a marketing assistant who wants to join our fast paced and growing B2B technology business, headquartered in Brussels. You will be taking a hands-on role in the team, carrying out a wide variety of tasks to help plan and deliver multilingual marketing campaigns.
Supporting the Corporate Marketing Team you will have the drive, creativity and passion to make a difference, utilising your skills and energy in a multi-national corporate setting.
In order to be suitable for this role you must hold a degree and ideally have some commercial experience with B2B marketing communications; content marketing and digital marketing would be advantageous.
This role requires someone who has the ability to work collaboratively with others and prioritise workloads effectively. A passion for marketing combined with the desire to constantly learn and improve is essential.
- Support the Marketing Team on the delivery of the corporate B2B marketing plan
- Assist with marketing content creation – covering all elements of the marketing mix (emails, brochures, landing pages, eBooks, PowerPoint presentations, …)
- Co-ordinate the translation of all marketing material in 11 languages, liaising between our translation agency and our overseas network of local marketers.
- Help the Digital Marketing Team with the publication of PR, case studies, and articles on the website
- Manage and maintain the company intranet, ensuring that content is updated in a timely manner.
- Manage the release of all company internal communications, working with the various internal stakeholders as required.
- Assist the PR & Comms Manager in the day-to-day distribution and performance monitoring of PR, co-ordinating as required with our PR agencies
- Play a key role in the promotion and co-ordination of international events (both online and face-to-face).
- Undertake administrative tasks, as required, to ensure the smooth working and operation of the marketing department
- Marketing or Business studies degree or qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong interest in digital marketing, ideally with experience of using digital marketing platforms to achieve results
- Good copywriting skills
- Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritise
- Self-motivated and organised, with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Proven ability to manage multilingual, integrated marketing campaigns
- Excellent English, both written and spoken. Any other language is a plus.
What we offer:
An exciting job in a multinational environment within a human-size, dynamic team, where you won’t be considered as a number. The opportunity to grow in your role and broaden your skills and knowledge thanks to a personalised training plan. An attractive salary package according to your experience and background, including extralegal advantages such as: meal vouchers, group insurance, DKV, company phone, etc. Flexible working hours, including home office, to allow a good work/personal life balance. Some travel (including overnight stays) will be required for attendance at key company events.
If you think you are the right person for the job, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expected start date: Early 2022