ZETES is an innovative supply chain technology company. We work in close collaboration with our customers to unlock greater potential through agility, visibility and traceability in their connected supply chain. For more than 30 years we have been a trusted adviser to leading supply chain companies across EMEA. In 2017 we joined the Panasonic Corporation, operating as a wholly owned independent subsidiary.
Our supply chain solutions help you achieve agility, visibility and traceability across your connected supply chain. From the packaging line and the warehouse through to the store, we enable faster and more accurate process execution with real-time insight and control at your fingertips.
1200 supply chain solutions specialists are at your service from more than 30 offices in over 20 countries in EMEA. Our geographical presence allows us to offer a local service and support.
We are actually looking for a
Wireless LAN network engineer
As employee within the Infrastructure Department you execute a set of high-quality analyses and implementations. As project engineer you will be responsible for design, configuration and installation of wireless networks.
This includes onsite activities as WLAN site surveys measurements, RF spectrum analyses, configuration and after sale support. Beside the wlan part you will have also the opportunity to setup and configure equipment and mobile ruggedized hand & truck terminals. The equipment is being installed within an industrial production or logistic & transport environment.
As a project engineer, you represent the company and you are in immediate contact with our customers. These tasks will be executed in accordance with the current work instructions, applicable procedures and the Quality Policy of the company.
- Team player
- You are an all-round project engineer
- You are very much customer oriented
- Ability to work at high levels of technical accuracy
- You have very good organizational skills
- You are punctual and highly demanding on yourself
- You are a problem solver
We are looking for:
- You are good bi-lingual (Dutch/ French)
- Knowledge of English (read and understand manuals and work instructions)
- You have feeling and all-round knowledge of ICT, networking, pc’s etc.
- Teaming skills (easy to work with, easy integration, flexible and collaborative)
- You are communicative, proactive, service-minded and stress-resistant.
- Minimum Bachelor electronics/ICT level or similar by experience
- TCPIP networking knowledge is a must
- Wireless LAN knowledge is an advantage
- CCNA/CWNA certification is a plus
- Responsibility and autonomy from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team
- A full-time job and perm contract
- Working near to Brussels (1130 Brussels)
- Work within an enthusiastic team
- Continuous learning in the market of Automatic Identification/Goods-ID
- Attractive remuneration package in line with your experience and an additional compensation and fringe benefit plan
- Company Car
More information about Zetes on www.zetes.com/en
If you are fascinated by this challenging opportunity, please send your application letter and cv to the HR director : email@example.com