A young potential to join and reinforce a dynamic team responsible for Zetes’ information system.
Zetes is a leading pan-European company specialized in the development of software products and solutions for automatic identification of goods and people (Goods ID and People ID).
By making use of technology, Zetes' solutions are based on both mature and innovative technologies such as barcoding, voice, RFID, imaging, print & apply, smart cards and biometrics.
Established in 1984 with headquarters in Belgium, the company has grown both organically and through acquisitions, and today has subsidiaries in more than 20 countries. Zetes currently employs around 1200 employees. Zetes is a successful and financially stable organization and part of Panasonic since 2017.
For our Z-ERP Information System Team we are actually looking for an
Information Systems Hotline Support
Role & Job description
As IS Hotline Support Technician, you perform the following tasks:
- To ensure the hotline support for the 9 Zetes countries working with the Zetes ERP. This covers among others following tasks: analysis of issues, solving issues, describe and dispatch to vendor, follow-up, communication. For this you will be in contact with the Zetes subsidiaries as well as the ERP vendor hotline team.
- ERP reports management: you ensure the correctness of the reports used by the ERP users and make changes to those reports when required (Crystal Report)
- You are responsible for inventory take and WIP application: you intervene in case of application error and ensure a smooth process for the users.
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor degree, preferably in an IT related domain, or equivalent through experience.
- Young potential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows, MS Office Excel and MS Office Access is essential
- Basic knowledge of Crystal Report, HTML, Java, SQL, SQL server, XML is considered as a plus
- Fluency in French, English and Dutch is required
- You have a structured mind-set and are stress resistant
- Excellent analytical skills
- You are a team player
- Can communicate appropriately with the parties involved in complex circumstances
- Listening skills
- You are critical, well-organised and methodological
What we offer
- A full-time job in Belgium
- Offices in 1130 Brussels - near Bordet train station
- Work within a small enthusiastic team
- Continuous learning and lots of challenges
- Attractive remuneration package with extensive fringe benefits
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please send you application letter and resume to the HR director : email@example.com
(Your application is held in confidence – Zetes Employee Data Protection notice is applicable and available on our website)