Zetes Industries sa , part of the Panasonic Group, is an international Group with about 30 companies in 17 countries, specialized in the provision of identification and mobility solutions. By using the latest technologies, Zetes enables its customers to improve the speed and quality of their process execution and increase data accuracy, which in turn helps them to remain at the forefront of their industries. Zetes transforms the way modern supply chains collaborate. Its process optimization solutions for packaging, storage, proof of delivery, sales force automation, direct store services and store management allow large companies to implement end-to-end tracking and tracing of goods, from production to the end user.
As a leader in the identification and authentication industry, Zetes is running several ID-related contracts on different continents and issued more than 40 million e-documents over the past 15 years. Zetes is a trusted partner guaranteeing perfect life cycle management of all its solutions. The Belgian eID, e-passport and driving license contracts are some of the most known contracts.
To support its future development, Zetes SA, part of Zetes Industries, is looking for its subsidiaries located in Belgium an
Information Security & Quality Officer
This is a great opportunity for a talented mid-level or a star junior Master graduate wanting to develop into an in-house generalist role. You will join a small and diverse team at the intersection of quality, security, compliance, business and technology. As member of this passionate team, you will constantly look to improve our processes, competencies, products and services, to enhance customer satisfaction and information security.
The role will be key to maintain and improve existing Quality and Information Security Management Systems. The role will be based in Haren (1130) and Ruisbroek (1601) and report to the Zetes Security & Quality Manager.
- Provide pro-active and business-oriented advice in connection with quality, information security, privacy and compliance matters.
- Identify risks areas within the company, helping developing and implementing controls to minimize these risks
- Develop and implement control mechanisms to mitigate the risks and prevent or deal with non-conformities
- Draft and review procedures
- Conduct internal audits and assist during external audit programs
- Improve and ensure adequacy, effectiveness and consistency of the local Management Systems with Zetes Corporate Policies and Guidelines
- Collaborate with the business stakeholders on internal investigation and improvement programs.
Qualifications / Profile
- Unquestionable integrity and values
- European Master degree
- Fluent in French or Dutch and fluent in English,
- 2 to 5 years experience in consultancy and/or audits in an ICT environment
- Hands-on and strong business acumen
- Business-oriented approach to problem solving, tempered by an appreciation for risks
- Superior analytical and good communications skills
- Collaborative and proactive nature
- Challenging and dynamic job in fast-moving ICT and production environments
- Closely work together with the business and with the possibility of enjoying a high level of autonomy in organizing your work, whilst being able to seek the advice and collaborate with local and corporate compliancy team
- Flexible, appreciative and enjoyable work environment
- A full-time job in the ZETES SA offices in 2 locations (also accessible by train) 1130 Brussels 1601 Ruisbroek
- High level of autonomy
- Training plan and development opportunities
- Attractive salary (depending on the level of experience) and bonus depending on qualitative objectives and criteria.
- Company car
- Additionally an extensive benefit and compensation plan : multiple group insurances and other extra-legal advantages.
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please send you application letter and resume to the HR director : email@example.com (Your application is held in confidence – Zetes Employee Data Protection notice is applicable and available on our website)