Zetes is an international corporation specializing in the provision of identification and mobility solutions. By using the latest technologies, Zetes enables its customers improve the speed and quality of their process execution and increase data accuracy, which in turn helps them to remain at the forefront of their industries. That's what makes Zetes both a pioneer and a market leader at the same time. The Zetes Group is based in Brussels and has more than 1200 employees in 20 countries across EMEA.
Zetes transforms the way modern supply chains collaborate. Its process optimization solutions for packaging, storage, proof of delivery, sales force automation, direct store services and store management, all linked by the ZetesOlympus repository, allow large companies to implement end-to-end tracking and tracing of goods, from production to the end user. Zetes plays an important part in helping companies deal with the challenges of global tracking, such as serialization, parallel markets, security, legal obligations, and counterfeiting. Zetes integrates next-generation cloud platforms with cutting-edge technologies such as imaging, voice recognition, RFID, codification and mobile terminals. Zetes is a trusted partner that can guarantee perfect life cycle management of all its solutions, with its Zetes TotalCare and Zetes TotalFinance services.
We are looking now for a new colleague as :
Field Service Engineer (m/f) – barcode printing technology
Functie : Service Engineer
As employee within the Customer Service Department (Maintenance & Repair Services) and under the supervision of the manager you execute a set of high-quality repair and inspection tasks.
These tasks will be mainly carried out on site (at the customers premises), taking into account the SLA (Service Level Agreements) agreements with the customer.
These interventions will be executed in accordance with the current work instructions, applicable procedures and the Quality Policy of the company.
Main tasks and responsabilities:
- Execute and register the technical interventions (repair and/or maintenance) on barcodeprinters and print and apply (P&A) machines within a predefined timing. Intensive thorough testing to avoid “second repair” issues
- Registration of the repairs in the ERP tool (Kimoce) - consumption of spare parts and labor time
- Analysis and estimation of costs in case a quotation has to be made
- Remain informed on the technical information provided by the suppliers
- You are very much customer oriented
- You take the responsible for a large part of the Printer & Label Applicator installed base
- You work in a structured and analytical way (high level of autonomy in the field)
- You are a problem solver
- Ability to work at high levels of technical accuracy
- You have very good organisational skills
- You are punctual and highly demanding on yourself
- You are perfectly bi-lingual (Dutch/ French)
- Knowledge of English (read and understand manuals and work instructions)
- You have at least 2 years of experience within a Customer Service department
- Teaming skills (easy to work with, easy integration, flexible and collaborative)
- You are communicative, proactive, service-minded and stress-resistant.
- Minimum A2 Electro Mechanics or Bachelor level or similar by experience
- Affinity (knowledge, experience) within an industrial production environment is an asset
- Responsibility and autonomy from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team
- A full-time job and perm contract
- Working near to Brussels (1130 Brussels)
- Work within an enthusiastic team
- Continuous learning in the market of Automatic Identification/Goods-ID
- Attractive remuneration package in line with your experience and an additional compensation and fringe benefit plan
- Company Car
How to contact your future employer ? :
- If this challenging opportunity seems to be yours, you might convince us by sending your curriculum as well as your application and motivation letter to the HR director: email@example.com