In this position you will be a key member of the design team and will work on projects of various sizes from product enhancements to large end-to-end Supply Chain projects. You will be the main interface between the customer and the technical teams.
You will be responsible for gathering and documenting requirements, developing them into functional or business requirement documents, assessing the impact of changes to be made, designing the operational processes required and providing support to development, test and implementations teams throughout the software lifecycle.
Educated to degree level or having multiple year’s industry experience, you have outstanding communication skills. You have a proven track record as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst or Business Systems Analyst, with a good understanding of the entire software development lifecycle.
The role is in the Supply Chain industry so you must have experience in this field. Relevant areas are
- Proof of Delivery
- In store retail
Essential Experience and Qualifications:
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline plus 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to deliver accurate, relevant and timely information
- Strong ability to work with stakeholders at all levels within the organization
- Proven experience of working with both business and IT stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office products such as (project, PowerPoint, Excel, visio etc)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver results working to tight deadlines and show good commercial judgment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the competency to work both on an individual basis and as part of a team
- You are fluent (good enough spoken and written) in Czech & English to closely cooperate with colleagues in other countries
ZETES INDUSTRIES (A Panasonic Company) is leading partner for Identification and Mobility solutions which is operating in over 20 countries. At Zetes you will have the opportunity to work with like-minded people in a stimulating and fast-moving environment where challenge and reward go hand-in-hand. Being part of an international organisation with over 1200 employees throughout Europe, the possibilities are endless.
- Dynamic and fast paced company
- Fun environment with young and professional workforce
- Well established and highly regarded, more than 30 years in business
- Office in Prague 6, Vokovice, Shiran Tower Business Center
- Blue chip client portfolio
- Excellent quality standards
What do we offer:
- A full time job in Prague although some travel may be required
- Offices in Prague 6
- Work within an enthusiastic team
- Continuous learning in the market of Automatic Identification/Mobility/Tracking & Tracing
- Attractive remuneration package in line with your competences and experience
- Additionally an extensive compensation and benefit plan
Ready for an exciting challenge in an international and highly innovative environment? If you are the talented individual we are looking for, send your CV and motivation letter to our HR department to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org