Zetes is an international Group with about 30 companies in 17 countries. The company operates in two different markets: Goods ID and People ID. Together, they generate an annual turnover of 250 million €. Zetes is part of and reports its consolidated accounts to the worldwide Group Panasonic.
Zetes is looking for a new colleague to join the Corporate Finance team, which is in charge of the financial management and the reporting of the Zetes Group to Panasonic.
Corporate Finance Senior Manager
Job description :
The main assignments related to this role are as follows:
- Support the subsidiaries in the preparation and the reporting of their quarterly and annual (legal) accounts and participate in the preparation of the consolidated accounts, with a special focus on conformity with the shareholder’s rules. A good understanding of IFRS rules is a must.
- Ensure the coordination with the Group’s and the subsidiaries’ auditors. Understand the audit’s stakes, prepare the subsidiaries for it and ensure the missions of the external auditors run smoothly.
- Support the subsidiaries, especially the Belgian ones, in their legal obligation of compliance: management reports, general assemblies,… and implement the internal dividends policy.
- Participate in the elaboration of the fiscal strategy of the Group and provide support to the subsidiaries in this matter, in particular to the Belgian companies (a.o. for tax deductibility on patents, reduction of payroll tax for scientific staff in R&D, …)
- Participate in the budget planning and follow up.
- Participate in the preparation of external growth operations: financial plan, due diligence, acquisition and financing.
- The employee will be part of a team with whom he shares some of the missions described above. He reports directly to the CFO.
- Master degree in Economics, Commercial Engineer
- Experience (3 to 10 years) in an audit company or in a multinational Group
Personal assets :
- Attracted to an international working environment (working language is English. Other languages are a plus). Capacity to easily adapt to other cultural and legal environments (problems to be dealt with from a very international perspective). The role requires frequent travelling, mostly for short periods of time.
- Willing to take initiatives, propose solutions, support the projects of the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Able to work as a team in order to achieve common objectives.
- Attractive salary (depending on the level of experience) and bonus depending on qualitative objectives and criteria (up to 3 months’ salary).
- Company car and costs proper to the employer.
- Additionally an extensive and attractive benefit and compensation plan : multiple group insurances, internet@home and other extra-legal advantages.
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please send you application letter and resume to the HR director : email@example.com (Your application is held in confidence)
Rue de Strasbourg, 3