A. Goal of the function
To support the Corporate Marketing Team in the creation of compelling content that contributes to increased market awareness and sustained profitable growth in line with Zetes’ corporate marketing strategy and objectives.
B. Main tasks & responsibilities
- Produce high-quality articles, white papers, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, and web copy
- Edit content produced by the team or by external agencies
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines, including for social media
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate our product’s core benefits properly and consistently
- Coordinate all internal & external creative resources including designers, writers, translators and other agency personnel
C. Knowledge, experience and skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing, communications, journalism, translation or related discipline
- 3-5 years of content marketing or direct copywriting experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent copywriting skills in either French or English, with a very strong command of the other language. Any other language is a plus.
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
- Stress-resistant and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities
- Clear, effective communicator—verbally and in writing—with the ability to be persuasive
- Demonstrated ability to work productively with counterparts in a cross-functional capacity
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
D. Person Profile
We’re looking for a self-motivated, hands-on team mate who is well organised, energetic and can remain calm under pressure. You will need to be a team player with the ability to interact and communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
E. Our offer
- An exciting position in the corporate marketing team of a dynamic international company
- A competitive salary package, in line with your experience and background
- Room for personal initiative and development
- Training plan in agreement with your N+1
- A full time, permanent contract
- Position based in Brussels (Evere), remote working possible up to 2 days/week
- Occasional travel required to attend meetings abroad
F. About Zetes
Zetes is a technology company specialising in supply chain optimisation and citizen identification solutions. Our Supply Chain Solutions help companies achieve agility, visibility and traceability across their connected supply chain. Our People Identification division provides public authorities and supranational institutions with solutions to enable authentication of citizens in view of the issuing of secure ID and travel documents and the creation of national registers or voters’ lists.
Zetes is headquartered in Brussels and has more than 1,300 employees in 22 countries across EMEA. In 2017, Zetes became a subsidiary of the Panasonic Corporation.
If you think your profile is a match, please send your resume to email@example.com