Legal notice - Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
1. LEGAL NOTICE
By entering this Web site ( the “Site” ), the Users agree with the following “Legal Notice”.
This Site is intended to provide background information on ZETES Industries S.A. (“ZETES”), which is a company incorporated under the laws of the Kingdom of Belgium, with registered office at Da Vinci Science Park, Rue de Strasbourg 3, 1130 Brussels (Belgium), KBO/BCE n°0425.609.373, RPR/RPM Brussels, and the activities, products and services of ZETES ( the “Service”).
It is not intended to provide the basis for any evaluation of ZETES.
Although ZETES makes its best effort to include in this Site information that it believes is up-to-date and accurate, ZETES makes no representation or warranty as to the adequacy, accuracy, completeness or correctness of such information nor does it warrant or represent that the site shall be complete in every respect.
ZETES shall have no liability resulting from the use of the information herein provided nor shall it have any liability for the absence of any specific information on this Site.
The Users of this Site expressly understand and agree that:
- The use of the Service is at the Users’ sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “As available” basis.
- ZETES expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement;
- ZETES makes no warranty that:
(i) the Service will meet the Users’ requirements;
(ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
(iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable;
(iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by the Users through the Service will meet their expectations;
(v) any errors in the software will be corrected;
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at the Users’ own discretion and risk, and that the Users will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of any such material;
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the Users from ZETES or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated on this Site.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Users expressly understand and agree that ZETES shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses ( even if ZETES has been advised of the possibility of such damages ), incurred by the Users or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from their access to, or use of this Site or any hyperlinked Web site, resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the Service;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of the Users’ transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the Service;
- Any other matter relating to The Service.
4. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of Sections 2 and 3 may not apply to some Users.