1. The names and logos of ZETES, as well as the names and logos of affiliated or related companies, that appear in this Site are trademarks and trade names protected by national and international laws.
The copyright on this Site belongs to ZETES Industries S.A. (“ZETES”), a company incorporated under the laws of The Kingdom of Belgium (Europe), with registered offices at Da Vinci Science Park, Rue de Strasbourg 3, 1130 Brussels ( Belgium – Europe ).
2. The Users of this Site acknowledge and agree that the Service provided on this Site and any necessary software used in connection with the Service or that is available on the Site for a downloading purpose ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
The Users further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
Except as expressly authorized by ZETES or advertisers, the Users agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
ZETES grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that the Users do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. The Users agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. The Users agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by ZETES itself or other authorized linked Web sites for use in accessing the Service.
3. All images, text, programs, and other materials and content (collectively, the "Content") found within the Service are protected by national and international copyright laws and other laws relating to the protection of intellectual and proprietary property.
ZETES owns the copyright and intellectual property rights of and to the Content, except as expressly provided within the software license agreements applicable to the downloading or purchasing of ZETES’ software elsewhere within the Service.
Any commercial use of the Content is strictly prohibited, without the express written consent of ZETES.
The Users agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded or purchased from the Service.
4. ZETES respects the intellectual property of others, and ask the Users of the Site to do the same.
ZETES may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the access to the Service, the passwords, account numbers or personal codes of the Users who may be infringing on the intellectual property rights of ZETES or third parties
If the User believes that his work or their property rights have been copied or used by ZETES in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that their intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, they are requested to provide ZETES with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that has been presumably infringed;
- a description of where the infringing material is located on the Site;
- the address, telephone number, and email address of the claimant;
- a statement by the claimant that they have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by the claimant that the above information in their notice is accurate and that they are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
5 . If the User of this Site is seeking permission to use ZETES trademarks, logos, service marks, trade address, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact ZETES, at the following address:
Da Vinci Science Park
Rue de Strasbourg, 3
1130 Brussels (Belgium – Europe)
Phone number : 00-32-2 –728.37.11
E-mail address: email@example.com